Affiliates - Neutral Content Sells

Having unique quality information about a product on your website can be more beneficial than a hard sell of an affiliate product. I mean don't make it obvious you want them to buy a product from your link. A neutral or slightly positive position on a product can sell much better than someone who is obviously trying to sell a product telling you everything you want to hear.

An example is "the author of this product indicates that it works 5 times faster than other similar products" Lets say this as a hard seller "This is the best product it works 5 times faster than any other product" The more neutral approach will not alert the potential customer causing them to leave your site due to your lack of honesty.

I know that you want give your potential customer a reason to buy, but trust me if you do it in a neutral or factual way you will have much more success. I know from experience. This one modification has boosted my sales unlike anything else.

I can't give you the exact way, but I can direct you to someone who can Confessions Of A Lazy Super-Affiliate enjoy and do not take my free tip lightly - it really works

No comments: